Apr 17, 2007

Upcomming Topics

I sort of fell of the writing band wagon for a week.

Below are some ideas that are bouncing around in my head. Let me know if you have any questions, ideas or comments in general. Also, if you would like me to post your experiences or comments as a "guest" writer I would be willing to consider them. Please send them to adam@parmenterclan.com.

Here is what I'm going to try writing about next:

Movie: Stranger Than Fiction. This guy has to be an Aspie. Why can't they wait until they're married.

Finding My Voice part II or III or who knows

SCHOOL EXPERIENCES
  • First Grade - How Was Your Trip? (The angry Mrs Clark, "Put him in special ed")
  • Second Grade - Spelling backwards and the frost method
  • Third Grade - Ms Paul - Pushing too hard on my pencil, failing advanced math because I was certain I would
  • Fourth Grade - Mr. Obrian - I almost never completed a homework assignment
  • Middle School - Becoming a loner, getting bullied for the first time
  • Junior High - School is a special kind of hell
  • Highschool - Grace Christian School. My salvation.
  • College years - Lost and wandering

1 comment:

  1. I have a 8 year old son who has apergers. I am trying to avoid any anxiety in school years. Please give me some advise on helping him through. You mentioned that Christian High School was your salvation. Why? I would appreciate any suggestions on making friendships, school easier. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete